This is Day 12 of my challenge to get six pack abs.
I suppose you as the reader might not see much progress in the pictures because frankly it’s hard to tell – and as I’m no longer weighing myself it’s difficult to know for sure.
So other than the evidence of my eyes (looking in the mirror and at the pictures), I look for a few other indicators.
- My waist band continues to feel looser.
- I’m close to being ready to move up to the last hole on my belt.
- My wedding ring is about to fall off my finger.
- I’ve lost fat from the places you can’t see in the pictures (chest and rear-end).
- I can feel my abs under my skin (rather than just feeling the padding).
- Remarks made by other people (not all that reliable but nice to hear).
- The skin around my belly is looking and feeling a little saggy.
I still have plenty of fat om my chest and on my rear-end and I suspect that the last place I’ll lose the fat will be my stomach and love handles, so maybe the the pictures will continue to look pretty much the same for a while longer – but I’ll keep taking them anyway!
Fat loss pictures:
This is me today 12 Feb 2012:
This is me on the fist day of the 6-pack challenge
Here I am at 205 pounds